my brother slept in the streets last night
he is not well :(
please send my brother healing vibes and pray God protects him
and my mom and dad please send good vibes and Love and strength please lots of strength.

all 3 of us are ready to put ourselves into the mental hospital because my brother is refusing treatment and this is becoming too much to handle

we cannot do this any more

i am so nervous i am shaking and going to be sick
my dad was crying in bed
my mom called in today

ive been crying since i woke up at 5am
i feel like im in a nightmare.

i love you all
thank you in advance

Prayers up for your brother, and you and your family. 🙏💖

You didn't mention the issue, but if it's like so many others, the battle is spiritual.

Had a truther friend who has been researching for 50 years; before computers, he scoured bookshops to read and learn. One book was on the truth of the drug trade -- before they bring drugs into this country, they perform satanic rituals over them, attaching demons to the drugs. That increases the hold they have and life chaos that ensues -- users are literally under demonic attack. In addition, God set up "barriers" in our minds that help keep us protected; anything lowering those barriers leaves us vulnerable (alcohol, drugs; anything altering ➡️ mood & thoughts ⬅️).

Jesus came to set the captives free, and taught us how to deal w/ these spiritual usurpers. A good basic book on spiritual warfare - 'When Pigs Move In' by Don Dickerman. More in-depth - 'Spiritual Warfare' by Dr Karl Payne.

We are always here for prayer 🙏

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it