Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I am suspended but wish Joey well and hope he gets better soon.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

I would love to help Joey, he is a great friend. All I can do is send prayers and sleep the world. I myself can’t even pay my cell bill and phone will be shut off come the 8th. My prayers are truly with@Joey. πŸ™πŸ»

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Fan and Nana on same page this morning!
Joey is family!
Prayers and help when we can!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Done. #prayersforjoey β™₯️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Prayers for Joey and ALL those who are struggling right now!!! God Bless You ALL!!!

And Love ya Frens!!!πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

Praying for joey, he has a rough road to go

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
https://youtu.be/0mhMaLRdVvU

Don't Lose Heart - Steven Curtis Chapman [Lyric Video] - YouTube

β€œDon’t Lose Heart” is a new song by Steven Curtis Chapman. Can we all use some encouragement? I know that I can, and this song really hit the spot for me t...

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I'm so happy I'm part of this amazing group. ThankQ VK and we all love you Brother Joey you mean so much to us all!!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

We are all we got! 🐸

(1) Show this thread