A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

We Love You#FLOTUS & a veRy handsome, like Father, like Son ~ Barron 🙏🏻💓✨

Melania has brought God back into the White House, particularly her inclusion of Our Lady of Fatima in the Oval Office. I find it to be divine providence that she survived communism, fully understands how precious freedom is, and is now FLOTUS at such a pivotal time. She is a our Warrior of Liberty, guiding us from darkness to the light 🌟 Barron is an extension of that love 🕊

Fun fact: Barron is the first boy to live in the White House since JFK Jr. No coincidences. 🥰

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

You should say first non transgender! Lol

💌great post!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Thank you for this!! 🕊💞🕊🥰🌸🐰

didnt know of the fatima link here although the ave maria being played - and also played as trump exited JAB on 1/20 was signigicant

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

wow! i keep getting synchronicities on the virgin Mother Mary and Fatima. i had dreams recently and more. i believe this is their last prophecy coming to pass

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

She's outta this world!!! #Pleiadian#Arcturian

Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey

Ingersoll Lockwood #LLinWood