#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

See I Look Forward To Moving / See You Tomorrow Morning πŸŒ„/ Until The Morning Star Rises In Your Hearts / Change The Quantum Matrix Inside Yourself / And Be Delighted With The Abundance Of Her Glory / I Hope She Doesnt Think She Wasnt Good Enough 😞/ I Am Mary Magdalene Going To Quit Work / I Believe In The Lord Jesus Christ ✝️/ Austin Wants Love ❀/ Crazed Religious Warmongers / Have You Seen This Man Question / His Voice Was Like Thunder β›ˆ/ Zone Of Dangerous Military Confrontation πŸͺ–/ The Kingdom Of God Is Coming And They Cant Stop It 🦌/ So What Does Your Spiritual Mom Do Next / Dragon Bloodlines Seem To Be At War With Each Other 🀬/ When Will The World Wake Up And See The Truth / My Whole Life Has Been Nothing But Punishment / A New Melody Men Will Not Greatly Listen To / Are You Understanding Now ⁉️
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=it%20takes%20teamwork%20to%20accomplish%20the%20mission
456-654
TS 16:03 - 4:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

"Are You Understanding Now ⁉️"

🐸

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1685516503762829313?s=19

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I see Pepe!

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread