farmakeia from (5332)
Transliterated Word TDNT Entry
Pharmakeia None
Phonetic Spelling Parts of Speech
far-mak-i'-ah Noun Feminine
Definition

the use or the administering of drugs
poisoning
sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it
metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thats what Businesses do. Yet they fooled us to think they werent profit motivated. Huge grift. Then they bribe our own Government to pass laws to give them zero liability for their Vaccine scam.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Sad... but true.
I NEVER would've believed this until it happened to me and I had my Awakening.
I haven't been to the Dr. in years and haven't been on ANY pharmaceuticals in many years.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

They fooled all of us. But many are wake now.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The food industry and the FDA are in cahoots.

bién illustre 😎

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response imat 2021 to her Publication
In response imat 2021 to her Publication

Dangerous to have allowed this speech to happen tonight. So many people are not awake.

(2) Show this thread

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

A friend of mine keeps telling me to take antidepressants and doesn't understand why I refuse to take it. You feel much better when you take that. Yes, but there are plenty of other ways than to sponsor big pharma and make you addicted. And then they look at you like you're the crazy one.. 🤣

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

They’ll keep adding & adding medications & if you don’t want to take it, they try to scare you!

Yes [they] don't want to cure, just treat forever, and create more illness in you! Once you go on a Med. its a Life Sentence!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Lifetime and repeat customers.

❤🙏 Follower of Jesus our Lord.❤ 🇨🇦 PATRIOT🇨🇦

AGREED!! 100% FRM RET'D RN!
WAITING FOR THE 6000 PATTONS TO BE RELEASED!

everybody knows that lol ;)

I have been preaching this for years!! evil!
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies. Nicole Apelian and Claude Davis.

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Happily married to Angela for 37years, President Trump is my President! Proud father and grandfather.

Snake oil salesmen!

In response Robert Larkin to his Publication

Yep. Thats who they were until they got the Rockefeller Big Money Backing.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Just healthy enough to keep you alive, but sick enough to keep you coming back for more.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

It's always about the Benjamins! The love of money is full of all kinds of evil!!

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

THIS! I cured my Type 2 diabetes by eating right. Yes, CURED. Im in my 50s and am on no medications. Start with Dr. Jason Fung. They are lying to us about our food. Big Food. Big Pharma. ADA. AMA. Food pyramid. Cabal wants us addicted to carbs and sugar and industrial seed oils and sick.