MAGA Conservative, Patriot, Husband, Father, Air Force Veteran, Dead Rock Star βš‘οΈβš‘οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš‘οΈβš‘οΈ πŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺ

Marxist gonna Marxist.#wwg1wga

Texan. Army Vet. Patriot for American freedoms. Kicked off twitter (again). Fighting this battle until the end. God Bless America.

In response MrMojo Risin to his Publication

They are private companies. We are not paying for this tool, ergo we have no rights as to how they control it. Face it. Find an alternative. Wego, Gab, Telegram, Anonup. Any will keep you in touch until Trump creates his desired platform. Dont allow yourselves to be triggered. Just survive.

you are right, to a point but they are regulated under section 230. when they chose, as they have, how to regulate they disavow that title and it shoukd be revoked.

In response Bill Gibson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeadRockStar in this post can reply

Texan. Army Vet. Patriot for American freedoms. Kicked off twitter (again). Fighting this battle until the end. God Bless America.

In response MrMojo Risin to his Publication

But we know that's not going to happen anytime soon. No integrity left in the industry. We need to adjust until that time comes. im on both now. Thx for the follow & comment.

MAGA Conservative, Patriot, Husband, Father, Air Force Veteran, Dead Rock Star βš‘οΈβš‘οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš‘οΈβš‘οΈ πŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺ

Hey, i agree. I'll follow all patriots, i completely understand what you mean, and you are right.

Hey, i agree. I'll follow all patriots, i completely understand what you mean, and you are right.

(3) Show this thread