WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

I never knew that is what the fez hat meant

Wow....had no idea! Always thought of them as philanthropic to the nth degree! My grandfather was a 32nd degree Mason and a Shriner. Because of his affiliations, I, as his granddaughter, was eligible to join the women's arm of the Masons, the Eastern Star. The initiation and secrecy part was kinda creepy, but I don't recall any part where I had to swear allegiance to Allah or anything like that, just the secrecy part, which seemed so weird. If you are doing good things for the populace, why must we keep everything such a big secret? The actual ceremony of initiation was what creeped me out the most....you are in total darkness and all I could think of was some witches coven scenario! Never felt like I "belonged"....people were friendly enough, but in a "forced" way, like they weren't really what you were seeing....they were hiding behind a mask! Didn't stay with them for very long, thank God!

Only people mentioned by @TXSquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TXSquirrel Patriot, click on at the bottom under it