🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This just happened at The White House Press Briefing.

A guy can dream.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?529581-1/white-house-daily-briefing&live#

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautiful is a strong enough word she is absolutely stunning

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

BEAUTIFUL 💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

Yes she was!
We have had two truly beautiful First Ladies imo.

Melania is the other.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Can you imagine what she’s been through? I’ll never forget that Christmas at the Reservoir and 1040 5th Avenue. We have experienced a lot of special memories together Nana. Thanks for the share.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I did not know her but from what I have seen she was one tough, brave MOM. It appears that she sacrificed more than we will ever know for her children.
We all appreciated the pics you posted and allowing us to make that journey with.💜

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

you knew Jackie?

(2) Show this thread