PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Yes I am Older than dirt!!! 😅😂but the best of times!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

We should do one on "The Treasures in Grandma's Purse"!
What kids didn't go through their Grandma's purse? Not mom's purse, because she would have smacked the daylights out of you; but grandma would let you get away with A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G 😏🥳
My Grandma had a never-ending supply of clove gum in hers. She also always carried FeenAMint, but we didn't touch that stuff 😆. There was always a wad of extra Kleenex in there too, but the one you had to watch out for was the wadded up one she had rolled up in her sleeve; she'd lick it then wipe the dirt off your face with it 😣 (part of being a kid -- Grandma's spit on your face). She also had a magic money bag in there; whatever you wanted, she always had enough to buy it for you (especially candy..... In spite of my mom's objections). 😂
Must be how this saying came about --
If Mama says no, ask Grandma. 😎

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Some great stories Kitty😍
FeenAMint🤣🤣🤣
One of my older brothers gave that to my younger brother once & told him it was Chiclettes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Had diarrhea & my mom was furious

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Please let your brothers know that even though 50+ years have passed since that happened, it's still making people laugh til their eyes water 😂😂😂

Makes for great storytelling at thanksgiving 🤣 & yes many laughs

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it