Sometimes...
A Warrior forgets about the time, in helping to wake a sleeping Nation.

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

❤️Sending love your way Veronica!

KEEP IT UP PATRIOT! 💚💚💚

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Stay warm and blessings to you! You are an inspiration! ❤️😀🙏👍

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

just the inspiration I needed.❤️🙏❤️
merci

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

love you beautiful lady.

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

God Bless you Ma'am, you are a fighting Warrior.

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

When God puts that spark in the warrior, the warrior leaps into action.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

God Bless you, i know how cold it is there.

“The only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win”

For God For Family For Country
USA USA USA USA USA

“The only reason a warrior is alive is to fight, and the only reason a warrior fights is to win”

USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I love You Veronica 🥰

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Patriot
A person who loves, supports and defends his or her country.
....a defender, especially of individual rights.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Beautiful Mrs. V, you are truly an inspiration to us all. God bless you, lovely lady. ❤️🇺🇸❤️

VK, my apologies for being absent to class: my aunt had surgery and was diagnosed with terminal cancer, then my Mom was diagnosed with reocurring breast cancer (metastisized to her stomach after being cancer free for 6 years) and my son had surgery. its been a hell of a week and a half. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Blessings to you dear one. ❤️❤️

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Looks like a Perfect Time to me!🥰 With All of thos cars passing by!!!🌹🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸