The Pledge of Allegiance of the United States is an expression of allegiance to the flag of the United States and the republic of the United States of America...

The Republic!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

love your stuff Kim!

Absolutely not! amazing that he'd give up his life to clean up the mess of a country we have. He will be the greatest gift we have been given!

Grandma. I love God, my husband, and my family. God bless Trump & Family, loyal staff including legal teams, and our AMAZING Military!!!

This man already said he works best when it looks like there is no possible way. 

James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

our school still says it every morning and then prays. Love not having public school rules. Tomorrow is elementary chapel, I get to see 350+ kids say the pledge - awesome.

I honest KNOW he is not finished

No Sir. just waiting.....

De-Corporated Individual Thinker,, I'm So Dangerously Delusional. I Need Help, Donate Towards The Help You Think I Need. GOD Bless

Stumbled A ✝ You At 555
Good Enough For Me
Love And Light

In response GoldPilling 777 to his Publication

🙏❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Boston Terrier Lover, Mom, First time Grandma , Maga, I can do all things thru Christ who Strengthens me

If anybody knows anything about Trump its that he Never Quits and he does not know how to lose He Wins!!!! Keep the faith and stay strong!

Wife, mother and a God fearing Patriot!

is this Mary in CA?

(1) Show this thread

the republic under God!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Kim!!!! You are the BEST energizer!!!! Love your positive energy!!! thank you for the gift of YOU!!!!

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

No sir! Never give up!!!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Trump never gives up! 💪

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

And our Military take that Oath seriously, Thank God.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

the best is yet to come 🇺🇸👊🏿

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

🇺🇸

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

😉Just getting started!