🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

What is The Maestro really trying to say?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Agenda Forty Seven = 263
263= New Declaration of Independence

The agenda of the 47th President will be stopping child trafficking???
Hope you are good Fan.

Missed this one yesterday. Celebrated my Mom's 88 Birthday & my older brothers as well, both born on the 7-22. She is breaking 8s this year and still here.💜😎

So much going on it is hard to keep up with everything so I am just not.😂
At this point, imo, all we have to do is keep shining the light that naturally flows & throw in some truth tidbits for newbies here and there.
Yeah I know, many have stopped doing that, but I am here for every single one I can get in front of.
WWG1WGA kinda like prayer, without ceasing.

Just imagining yesterday, if we are over 80+% then if every one now helps just ONE other person BOOMSHAKALA, world is a better place.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Happy Birthday to your mom Nana. MOM is an inverted mirror of WOW. I appreciate your approach. Thank you for all that you do. The Maestro purposely mispronounced “film/ filim” 3x. I guess we’ll find out.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good to see you Fan hope life is being good to ya! MOMs are most definitely WOWs.

Nana has been doing a considerable amount of time thinking about what's next?
What are the best ways to maximize help to people and the order of need.
So many in need, the way forward needs to be in mass encompassing to pull in as many as possible.

Safety
Food
Shelter
Health

I’ve been thinking about the same thing. Holding the line isn’t as easy as it sounds. It looks like you’re on the right track.

From what I am hearing, many will have some hard choices with the unfair advantage these evils have over ppls money.
I especially worry about seniors and disabled having no choice if the cbdc's or other pmt options are purposefully limited.

No one should ever have to decide between accepting a different form of pmt or starving or dying from not being able to obtain their medicines, and I for one sincerely hope it never comes to that.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That has been my fear all along. I'm more worried for my friend in Nigeria. They live in very tight quarters and are poor. They can't stock up on food because there's no room. Last month I panicked because the site I use to send help to his family didn't work at first. I don't know how much longer I can send them help. I don't know what to do with 401K accounts we are living off of prematurely. The financial uncertainty is always a concern. They are going after the poor first and that's the cruelest thing I have ever seen. If the good guys allow these poor people to have to make a choice . . . Well I like you pray it doesn't go this far.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Nigeria you say? 🧐

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

My grandfather when he was very sick with pneumonia had a Nigerian Male nurse. He was such a caring person. I try not to stereotype people. Even my friend describes it as hell on earth.

I have a fren there as well, and a couple more around South Africa.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it