🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

What is The Maestro really trying to say?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Agenda Forty Seven = 263
263= New Declaration of Independence

The agenda of the 47th President will be stopping child trafficking???
Hope you are good Fan.

Missed this one yesterday. Celebrated my Mom's 88 Birthday & my older brothers as well, both born on the 7-22. She is breaking 8s this year and still here.💜😎

So much going on it is hard to keep up with everything so I am just not.😂
At this point, imo, all we have to do is keep shining the light that naturally flows & throw in some truth tidbits for newbies here and there.
Yeah I know, many have stopped doing that, but I am here for every single one I can get in front of.
WWG1WGA kinda like prayer, without ceasing.

Just imagining yesterday, if we are over 80+% then if every one now helps just ONE other person BOOMSHAKALA, world is a better place.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Happy Birthday to your mom Nana. MOM is an inverted mirror of WOW. I appreciate your approach. Thank you for all that you do. The Maestro purposely mispronounced “film/ filim” 3x. I guess we’ll find out.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good to see you Fan hope life is being good to ya! MOMs are most definitely WOWs.

Nana has been doing a considerable amount of time thinking about what's next?
What are the best ways to maximize help to people and the order of need.
So many in need, the way forward needs to be in mass encompassing to pull in as many as possible.

Safety
Food
Shelter
Health

I’ve been thinking about the same thing. Holding the line isn’t as easy as it sounds. It looks like you’re on the right track.

From what I am hearing, many will have some hard choices with the unfair advantage these evils have over ppls money.
I especially worry about seniors and disabled having no choice if the cbdc's or other pmt options are purposefully limited.

No one should ever have to decide between accepting a different form of pmt or starving or dying from not being able to obtain their medicines, and I for one sincerely hope it never comes to that.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

If you believe that then the white hats are not the people I believe them to be I believe they would never allow that to happen to our seniors or the disabled if they do then I will lost faith the plan.

The White Hats, imo, can't control 8 billion people, as we have seen in the past with the vaxx and some other issues, they do not seem to have control of everything & everyone. While I do think they do the best they can to take care of us and preserve life.

Anyone that tells you they know exactly what is going to happen, imo, is not telling you the truth.

Many of us have had hard choices to make up to this point and I personally think we may have a few more to make. I do not fear anything coming because God is with me, but some are in a not so good position. Helping others is what I think we are here for.

Imo, neither God nor the WHs are going to directly interfere with ppls "free will", but they do try hard to give the information to make good decisions.
We have to do our research, do our part to save ourselves, and prepare imo as well.

Example: They will probably talk some parents into chipping kids in their minds to track them from traffickers.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

There were so many of us that willingly had our kids fingerprinted 'just in case they got kidnapped'. Ugh...we were so blind!!!

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

They are so tricky!
They plan this shit for yrs.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

BlindED by lies and hidden agendas. Centuries of planning.

Pfffft. The People Know now. Their greatest fear.

(2) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Yeah I can understand your point Nana and btw happy belated to you and your I just hope the white help Humanity by taking away the options

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Nana hopes so too. The truther community has put out so much information about the cbdcs perhaps they will not even do it because they know that so many of us already known their evil plans.

(1) Show this thread