Everyone here is at their own level, at their own pace, at their own discovery, and at their own knowledge of things.

No matter what the pace, no matter what your level. Post for all, post to help leave a bread crumb trail, as Q said to, for others to awaken. If you don't like a post of someone's, then by all means you have three choices, depending on which platform you are on.

Skip by the post
Unfriend, unfollow the person
Block or Mute the person

Each person is part of the whole, each person is at their own level, post what you want to on your own feeds, and let those who gripe and grumble make their choice to do one of the above. You are here to help, you are here to Love, posting is part of Ascension, sharing with others!!!

Enough with the Negative Talk!

IMHO

Block me.

I don't give a Fuck what you think about me or my posts! I am here to make it to the end, to stand in my integrity, to help as I can.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I have blocked a few people on here because they were stupid or crazy or both. 🤣 I can tell a fake, evil spirit a mile away! A difference in opinion is one thing but an attempt to spin my words or attack my character is another. We are all here for a reason and some folks just have to get blocked for a reason. 🤣

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

YEP TROLL SHILLS CONS AND HATEFULNESS I WILL BLOCK THEM
PERIOD !!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

Everyone must awaken in their own pace but we must teach everyone that they were asleep because of a certain frequency the Nazi World Order had us in once we awaken we HAVE TO STAND IN A HIGHER FREQUENCY than those asleep or we risk falling asleep again!

NEGATIVE FOCUS creates the perfect atmosphere to give-up DON'T ALLOW IT TO INFECT YOU!

ARE BAD THINGS HAPPENING? Yes but those things must happen to expose the darkness with the light the dark hates exposure and cries like a spoiled child!

YOU can change the atmosphere with your words focus your words to the positive side, don't speak to others what you would not say to God himself.

Being negative affects your entire bodies health not to mention your mental heath as we can very much see in Liberals these days, it literally turns reality on its head!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

The Emotional Spiral is Vital as individuals step forward and WALK!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Sometimes I want to block myself lol

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

TY!!! Sounds like you are well on your journey!!! My hats off to you and all those on their journey's!!! Well done!!! Keep WALKing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt1Sh9cykRU

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

On point Kris🔥🔥🔥

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You are right on!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Just for that! I'm not blocking you! LOL!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Well, TY!!! Most appreciated!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

❤️🌻

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

🔥✨🕊💎

Guess I missed something. AU wouldn't be
the same without you Kris 🧡 Just wanted
you to know that 😉

In response Evangelina to her Publication

TY, that is kind of you!!! 💛

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Agree!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Kris 🤗
I stand with you.
💕

In response arba happihr to her Publication

While I appreciate the thought and I treasure you, Stand with God First, stand with yourself next!!!

I am in consequential. 💛

(1) Show this thread

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

💛💛💛

(1) Show this thread

AMEN TO THAT KEEP STANDING KRIS

Only followers of this user (@CCRider) can see their posts

You’re beautiful Kris

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Some days! But TY!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

THIS 👏🤍

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

💪🎇💖