🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider

https://t.me/qthestormrider777

Q, THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/”STRING”-ULARI-“TREE” & THE HOLO-FRACTAL, TOROIDAL UNIVERSE

Quantum Singularity/Singulari-“Tree”-Biological Singulari-“Tree”--Neurological Singulari-“Tree”--Christological Singulari-“Tree”

Two, Interrelated Posts with Illustrative Meme (See Posts Below and/or Click "Show Thread")

“A Human Being is a Part of the Whole called by us, the Universe, a Part Limited in Time and Space. He Experiences himself, his Thoughts and Feelings as something Separate from the Rest, a kind of Optical Delusion of his Conscious-ness. This Delusion is a kind of Prison for us, Restricting us to our Personal Desires and to Affection for a Few Persons Nearest to us. Our Task must be to Free Ourselves from this Prison by Widening Our Circle of Compassion to Embrace ALL Living Creatures and the Whole of Nature in its Beauty.” -Albert Einstein

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

“The Part is in the Whole and the Whole is in Each Part—a Type of Unity-in-Diversity and Diversity-in-Unity—the Brain is a Hologram Participating in a Holographic Universe. In the Explicate (Outer) or Manifest Realm of Space and Time Things and Events are, Indeed, Separate and Discrete. But Beneath the Surface, in the Implicate (Inner) Realm, All Things are Spacelessly, Timelessly, Intrinsically One and Undivided.” -Philosopher Ken Wilbur

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE QUANTUM STRINGULARI-TREE OF SPACE-TIME &
TIME-SPACE AND THE MIND OF GOD

“God is an Intelligible Sphere whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere.” -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

We are Holo-Fractal Embodiments of Source--Individual Holons in the Holo-Graphic Heart and Mind of God, Singular Notes in a SUPER-CONDUCTIVE, Sonoluminescent Quantum Symphony of Universal Light and Love

THE SHAPE OF THE UNIVERSE-THE ORANGE THEORY(VIDEO)

The Big Bang and the Big Bloom/Flower of LIfe—the Simultaneous Contraction and Expansion of the Unverse through the Zero-Point of Space-Time and Time-Space. We are the Dystolic/Systolic Heartbeat, as well as the Cosmological In-Breath and Out-Breath of the Universe as it Expresses Itself in Everything and Everyone. EVERYWHERE!

the Shape of the Universe | The Orange Theory - YouTube

How does the Universe work? dive in to The Orange Theory to find out some ideas... but if you seek the truth remember what Buddhist spiritual guide Geshe Kel...

(1) Show this thread