๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

What is The Maestro really trying to say?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Agenda Forty Seven = 263
263= New Declaration of Independence

The agenda of the 47th President will be stopping child trafficking???
Hope you are good Fan.

Missed this one yesterday. Celebrated my Mom's 88 Birthday & my older brothers as well, both born on the 7-22. She is breaking 8s this year and still here.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So much going on it is hard to keep up with everything so I am just not.๐Ÿ˜‚
At this point, imo, all we have to do is keep shining the light that naturally flows & throw in some truth tidbits for newbies here and there.
Yeah I know, many have stopped doing that, but I am here for every single one I can get in front of.
WWG1WGA kinda like prayer, without ceasing.

Just imagining yesterday, if we are over 80+% then if every one now helps just ONE other person BOOMSHAKALA, world is a better place.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Happy birthday to ur mom & brother. My daughters bd is 7/22 & my grandmothers as well๐Ÿ˜˜

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Wow that is awesome, Happy Birthday to them as well.
Nana doesn't do the little Happy Birthday ditty anymore, I break up the ritual by throwing a "Happy Birthday God bless you" in the middle.

Taking back all our shit!

Grandmother passed away when I was 7, but my daughter looks a bit like her๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Awwh sorry your time was limited with her, I had all my grands but one til I was grown, blessed!

When I was about 12 or 13 I found a pic of my grandmother on my Dad's side of here school class at about the same age.
Honestly I would have sworn it was me. I myself could not tell the difference.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

1964, my mom was pg with my brother at the time. She was special for sure from what little I remember of her.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Nana
This text gave me chicken skin. Super cool
The older I get the more I think I look like my Dad's Mom, my grandma.
Every now and then ๐Ÿ˜Š
When I remember
I look in the mirror
Really close to see who
do I look like today .
I have learned to like the person in the mirror.๐Ÿ˜Š
We have a great time together these days. Maturity is great

(2) Show this thread