GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Now that the government tells us that aliens are real, I have never been more convinced that they're fake.

When you realize that you do not live on a spinning globe; and that each race obviously had a different origin; are willing to consider the possibility that other humanoids live in their own "pot-holes" across the frigid expanse, you can accept that, yeah, we may not be alone in the 'uni-verse', and that that does not preclude God (the divine intention behind it all) - nor does it confirm evolution, although we agree that we are "evolving" every day - for if you are not improving, you are degrading - and stagnation is obviously not a inclination of God. (They would try to convince people that the aliens can look like us, because the "aliens" really are just more us - from somewhere else - and we would fight each other - oh the musings of my mind. :) ) At the end of the day, who cares...I can accept either truth :)

Only people mentioned by @MUDD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from None None, click on at the bottom under it