♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay | Fox News

The New York state Supreme Court reinstated all state employees fired for being unvaccinated during the pandemic Monday, saying the government violated their rights.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-supreme-court-reinstates-all-employees-fired-being-unvaccinated-orders-backpay

The travesty is that it takes justice so long to get to the right conclusion. Years. Not good enough for back pay, when many of these people's lives were turned upside down because of the fake plandemic.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuarterLee in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Lynn Strong to his Publication

I agree, it should have never happened, way to go New York Supreme Court. Finally one for your people!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Lynn Strong to his Publication

I agree should have never happened, Atleast they have it now, way to go New York Supreme Court! Finally for your people.