All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

July 22, 1997

Carolyn flew to Milan, Italy, to attend the memorial service of fashion designer Versace.

She sat behind Sting, Princess Diana, and Elton John.

I believe that this is a doctored photo. A few merged together to give the impression that these people were all together at the Versace funderal. For example, if someone wanted to prove that David Furnish and Diana (MTF) were not the same person.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Verily1 in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Princess Diana attends Memorial Service of Gianni Versace - YouTube

Princess Diana travelled to Milan for the Memorial Service of Gianni Versace on July 22 1997 where she famously comforted Elton John six weeks before he sang...

Ah! I see why you would think that. After looking at it again, it seems the lighting on this image makes it appear the way you said. ;) But this really is a true photo. There are several others from different points of the funeral and afterward. They were all there. All friends or colleagues of Versace. Thank you for bringing this up though! I'm the same way. Photoshopped images drive me crazy. If you ever see others that seem photoshopped on here, please let us know! Thanks, Verily! 💙