#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Have a headache that's making my whole neck and back hurt + nausea
Please can yall pray for me it feels like I'm dying 😭 thx love U

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

💕🙏🙏🙏

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Thanks to everyone for the prayers my headache is lifted 🙏❤. It began once we arrived in Dallas and didn't go away until we got back close to home. Kinda strange....maybe they're blasting some unhealthy frequencies in the big city that I'm not used to anymore. Living in the country makes all the difference.
Went to another surgeon today and will be getting surgery in a couple weeks on my knee to get the hardware out, then another surgery later to get different hardware put in. 🙃
I'm a mess.

You’re not a mess…here’s my situation…

Went on my summer trip home last month, dislocated my knee getting into a plane seat. Was in a brace until yesterday. At the end of my trip I dislocated my left shoulder getting up from bed (chronic injury from seizures I suffer from)…finally done with the shoulder thing and made an appointment today with an orthopedic doctor. Both my shoulders are shot. So we will see where this goes…surgery is in my future probably twice.

I say I’m a mess all the time. 🤣 But we are tough! I’m kinda like Mel Gibson In Lethal Weapon…shoulder dislocates and BAM I slam it back in. 🤣🤣🤣

But it’s time…to get my joints fixed. Praying for you and your surgery! 🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

Awe I'm sorry sister! Knee pain and shoulder pain is the worst 😫 Having 2 functioning legs is something I always took for granted. I'd give anything to have both legs working again. Hope yours heals! ❤🙏

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Same! Having 2 functioning shoulders would be nice 🤣 so I’m on a mission to finally get this done, I’ve put it off for way too long.

Thank you 😘

(1) Show this thread