Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Our government funded Environment Canada now goes by Environment and Climate Change Canada and has 77° as a severe heat warning that could cause death 🤡

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

thats nuts...so is this..https://youtu.be/hsaavVilcSI

LARGEST LIGHTNING & RAIN STORM IN NOVA SCOTIA HISTORY. DID MY PROPERTIES SURVIVE? - YouTube

I am just under 40 years old and have lived here my entire life. Never have a seen something like this! Roads completely gone, houses flooded, railways destr...

(1) Show this thread

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

They have CHANGED the way they take the temperature. They used to take the temp at 6 feet or 2 meters ABOVE ground level. NOW, they are taking the temp AT ground level and the temp WILL ALWAYS BE 10+ degrees hotter! THIS is how they are getting "record" temps this summer!
weatherworksinc.com

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication

ohh interesting

(1) Show this thread