Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

ONE OF MANY REASONS ( BYE DEN ) IS NO LONGER WITH US πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

fuck fake biden!!!

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

And he released 20 CIA agents names who were in china to his friends of PCC... 18 of them were killed

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

No, half the country doesn't.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Now that's a DEEP rabbit hole with many twits. BOOM....

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

#neverforget πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

um, half the country is waaaay to generous!!

preposterous

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Half the Country does Not want him as CIC!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

HE'S NOT... MARCH 3/4... YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE HISTORY UNFOLD! LIVING IN AN AMAZON MOVIE STUDIO & USING ONE OF THEIR PLANES, DOESN'T MAKE HIM POTUS. WATCH THE VIDEOS OF THE INAUGURATION. CASTLE ROCK VIDEOS. THE GUN SALUTES FOR PRESIDENTS VERSUS FUNERALS. JOE HAD NONE OF THAT. #tbiytc
PS DJT STILL HAS THE PLANES & THE FOOTBALL...πŸ€”πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread