Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Elle DiNardi

FREE-MASONS
FREE
MA (Mother - M for MARY/Mother)
SONS (and SON= Christ)
FREE THE MOTHER AND THE SON...
FREE MASON APRON.. Woman wear APRONS... The APRON is worn by the FREE-MASONS in ORDER to protect the DEVINE Feminine.
It is covering the area of the WOMANS reproductive area.
M- Envelope as in Protecting the Fallopian Area / En V (Virgin (a)) Elope.
What about the ALL SEEING EYE.. PROTECTION / THE SUN .. remember EVIL does not CREATE - they steal and flip it for their own sick use.
MASONS are BUILDERS.
FREE MASONS is a SACRED ORDER not a SECRET SOCIETY...
LEARN the difference.

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

I am not on board w Freemasons being good (the higher echelons). .

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

OK AI / BOT GOODBYE!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

This is a downright lie and it's circulating in the grifting community. Don't buy it for a second. Good effing grief.

(2) Show this thread

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

What can I say..?

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Given your breakdown of the word, I'd expect to see *women* wearing the apron. Yet I only see pics of Good Old Boys wearing the apron.
What'd I miss?

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

YOU JUST MISSED THATS ALL..... THEY ARE PROTECTING THE BLOODLINE - THE MOTHER ... I AM SURE THERE IS MORE TO IT BUT I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE STEPPING OUTSIDE THE BOX..

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

ET History Updated- Deciding the ORION WARS: The Science of SOUL with Sean Stone and Dan Winter - YouTube

ET History Updated- Deciding the ORION WARS: The Science of SOUL with Sean Stone and Dan Winter sequel to their first interview , 50k views 7 yrs ago , ...

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Chasing the Galactic Grail: Was Human History Hijacked from ET- Dan Winter, w/ Sacha Stone -Lazarus - YouTube

Chasing the Galactic Grail: Was Human History Hijacked from ET- Dan Winter, w/ Sacha Stone, Lazarus Symposium XXIII , excerpt only, Examining Sacha's quest...

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Bunch of grifting asswipes.
Soon they won't be able to walk down the street.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus.

(1) Show this thread

Funny that Mason apron resembles the xRP emblem

Most of all Religions suppresses Feminine energy.
Seems apparent the Masons also suppress feminine energy.
Masons support lying, secrets, protecting their brotherhood before all else, even family.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Thank you 🙏...Finally someone who vibe w/ the hidden truth/meaning behind it all... Yes, these dark forces will do anything to taint the OG/Ancient order/light-love to flip them for ppl to stir crazy/reject anything that once was light. Lucifer/Illuminati in Italian/Latin is Light bringer/Englightened, but ppl were so brainwashed to associate it w/ evil bc of [them]. Even NWO has been tainted, bc I recall VK dropped b4 that in actuality 45 is bringing in the LIGHT NWO (due to 5D New Earth System Map-New Garden of Eden in Peace/Harmony created by the OG builder/guardians of Light), not theirs. BUSH Sr knew what was coming after the 1977 signal/TV broadcast by GFL in UK. Hence, as conniving as they are, [they] made sure what was coming in the NWO will be feared by the mass. It is all seeding/inverting the truth is what these DRACOs/Jesuit order (Dark Reptilians/Archons-CHYNA-Cabal factions/Forces) were good at for FEAR monger & to create LOOSH for their ET Gods(Draconians).

Like most things, freemasonry may have started good but it is full satan now

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

How do you know that?... of course there was infiltration... who do you think is saving our asses right now?.

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

CALLING BS. LOL!

Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with Jesus Christ.

They worship Lucifer.

Did Jesus ever call his disciples Worshipful Master?

Never.

Next.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

I NEVER SAID IT DID - WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
(2) Show this thread