I find it hard to believe this monster is still alive
but if he is
a few points about this DS demon 👺

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
The first business emissary to China was GHW Bush.
When he comes back from China he becomes Director of CIA.
Who else is leading the attack to get China into our camp?
Henry Kissinger / Council of Foreign Relations
a Rockefeller operation.
THE U.N. IS THE CREATION OF
THE ROCKEFELLER/ROTHSCHILD CABAL/Lucifer Trust $.
All these agencies run by disciples of the Rockefeller mentality,
these UN-ELECTED oligarchs. Psychopaths:
Bilderberg, Atlantic Council, WEF/DAVOS, NATO/UN.
All the enemies of President Trump
are almost universally from this Rockefeller camp.
Who set up banking in China?
Rockefellers & Rockefeller people: Kissinger & GHWBush…
THE # ‘S ARE EVERYWHERE
& they have very precise meaning.
Henry Kissinger turned 100 years old [on 5-27-23.]
If you use a base-6 system
[A=6, B=12, C=18]
the “Kissinger” name adds up to 666 💥

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Told ya he was still alive. 😁 BUT...

We are watching a MOVIE. 😎🍿

White Hat….my ex father in law was in the Military Police in Chile…during their Military Coup in 1971 to rid the country of Nazis/Marxists who had infiltrated from neighboring Argentina, his assignment was the personal driver for Kissinger each time he flew down to help the military crush the marxists of Allende and prevent communism from taking over the country

He is a Jew who fled Germany from the Nazis in WW2 and has devoted his life fighting the Nazis as a double agent. His name is comms….KISS-inger, need a Kiss of Love to break the curse

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I am reminded of this:
"Those who we think are goo are not and those we think are bad - are good"
It's only a generalization, not a rule written in stone.
Personal knowledge is important, thank you.
The thing is - a double agent has to pretend to be bad to get information and to get the job done.
Therefore some of the memes about Kissinger may be due to a double agent necessity or could even be black hat creations.
Since I've seen negative posts about Kissinger for a long time, the story that he was a double agent is rather mind blowing.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Every Time to her Publication

Exactly the reason The Bible tells us not to judge or condemn so we too shall not be judged and condemned. Those who risked their lives as double agents we owe them everything….defaming and slandering them by accounts here who hide their names and faces so it can’t be done to them is getting really old. I guarantee you they would be the first ones suing for liable and defamation if it was their names being spread all over the internet

(1) Show this thread