#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Think about it. If the comms weren't subliminal, people who aren't ready would lose their minds and there would be a fall out. Hence the need for decoding. If it were easy then every loser and fake out there would try to do it. Long and drawn out and annoying so the fakes have to give up. Only the true Patriots with TRUE SIGHT will keep on until the end. It's quite brilliant to be honest. Annoying, but brilliant.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thank you for addressing a question i
have pondered more times than i can
count

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I'm here all day 🀣 got u fren ❀

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

gave myself the nickname PITA

such an effort to not ask 10,000 questions
so i get pumped when i see an unsolicited
answer

inquiring minds 😜

I love answering questions. I love it when people are asking questions. The truth does not mind being questioned. Also Pita, you mean your callsign? Lol πŸ˜†
All of our bluegreenteam family has callsigns
I'm Dragon
Christine is Spicy
Brad is McFly
CalmCali is CALM
LilCajunDeer is CajunDeer
Etc....
Choose your callsign!!
We have fun around here...or we try to. 🀣❀

https://truthsocial.com/@FruitSnacks/110764307291726838

Do you know what PITA stands for? πŸ˜‚

Love your attitude. Next time i have a
question.. i will know where to take it πŸ˜šπŸ’–πŸ’–

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

pain in the ass πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

not everyone embraces questions haha

🀣🀣🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread