QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

My research years ago lead me to believe these were accounts of the cabal/DS that had been plundering the worlds wealth. Can't upload the pdf's here. And I still believe that is exactly what they were. Now... if these account are/were seized due to illegal activities and repurposed for betterment of humanity, is easier for my mind to accept.

Only people mentioned by @PointyandSharp in this post can reply

Could you post a post a link to a PDF?

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

I have them on my computer.
Would have to take me awhile to dig them up again on the net.
Try a search first with the data provided, if no luck , I'll see if can find again.

(1) Show this thread

https://t.me/s/QuantumStellarInitiative?q=WSB Here is more accurate information as the evil controllers are taken over by white hats now.