US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Funny how this concept has just dropped off the map.

to me, its the only thing that really matters... everything follows from this.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

My understanding it will happen quickly...all the work on elections Military as well as states.

Hearing we will not get to 2024.
Likely after economic crash...maybe after Biden black hat grabs, some kind of shattering event...Military will move to place Trump.

We will never make it to 2024 as I understand it.

I hope so.

We have been plugging away, and it just seems to be getting worse - I know we have to wake the sleeping, and we have yet to go through the worst if it.

The not knowing is the worst.

We heard about all the miraculous things we will have on the other side - med beds, unlimited power sources, pollution free environment, harmony in the population, etc.

Sometimes all that seems so far away it may as well be science fiction... or bait that is forever just out of reach.

Just tired (crappy sleep - constant pain and ear ringing), and not seeing forward progress from those we are supposed to be affecting, is wearing me down.

Sometimes its hard to see the finishing line, or stay focused on the prize, but at the same time it cannot be turned away from.

I feel like spinning magnet caught between two opposing poles.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I am with you!
For sleep..I take L-Tryptophan 1000mg before bed with Keifer. I found it helpful.
Let your body direct you!
I also use Niacinamide 500 mg same time before bed...(DON'T START BOTH AT SAME TIME.) You may need to start at small dose..I did.
Probiotic! Found when began probiotic didn't get up so often at night.

I also PRAY! I ask God to protect my dreams, thoughts and stop mind chatter. Recently been praying to stop judgement..ie drivers. I just ask Lord please forgive my judging in name of Jesus and bless them. I find I can drive now and just drive.

Sleep vital..
I am hearing something big is coming this week. Believe crash comes then...QFS.

Also I have emotionally different...maybe letting God have the yoke..not mine. His yoke is easy.. lots of tears...I am grateful for Jesus taking up slack where I fall short, He doesn't...if I humble myself and ask for help.

I am with you!
I CARE!
WE CAN DO THIS!
IN IT TOGETHER!
Good things take time!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I will take a look at the probiotic - I'm up at least twice a night - sometimes get back, other times I just lie there trying to find a comfortable spot, and not focus on the ear ringing... 😖

I am on meds as cancer treatment destroyed my thyroid in 2004, so that does not help with the sleep issues, and I have to watch what I take, in case it reacts with the medication.

Ugh...

I will be going into town tomorrow, and I'll pick up some of those probiotic yoghurts.... 😁

(1) Show this thread