Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

I doesn't even phase them, we are all conspiracy theorists. They'll be fine.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my next door neighbor dropped dead in his yard 3 months ago. he went to get his mail and his garbage can. he had heart issues, but I begged him not to get the vax. he laughed at me. he made fun of me for not getting it.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Yes, most of them will have many problems, but is it necessary to rub it in and remind them they cannot be cured?

That’s why we need to find solutions. REMEDY is a documentary by Ty Bolinger that will be aired free starting July 26. Also, Dr. Peter McCullough is the Chief Medical Officer for https://TWC.Health which provides supplements and Virtual Health Consults by physicians. McCullough provided this information at present … 100 mg Nattokinase (2x daily), 500 mg Bromelain, and 500 mg Liposomal (nano) Curcumin (2 x ) daily. https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/status/1680916589867069440?s=20

In response Kraken Patriot to his Publication

NAC, CD, Ivermectic, pine tree oil tea-- body flushes and detoxes.
People need to at least try to get some of it out.

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

People fooked around by taking them. Now they're finding out pretty quick

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Feels like I was right.