Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim, is Mr. Pool sending us messages to confirm what Q says or is he trying to warn us?

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

He's Antinous the Hadrianous' favorite homosexual lover, who aspired to the Greek and Roman ideal of life, which was pederasty. That is what the veil will be removed from, the declas is coming.

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Antinous

Alexander The Great of Hellanic Makedonia (Greece)!! Alexander took out the NWO of their time! Greatest general to ever live in human history. Still to this day

In response Billy Red to his Publication

What Trump and the patriots are doing Greece has been doing for thousands of years. Protectors of humanity against some form of globalism. It's a shame we have become so weak, so... un Hellenic.. is a sad site to see as a Greek..

(1) Show this thread

i never understand Mr pool help I'm so confused

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Valerie Douglass to his Publication

cryptic

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Me when a New#MrPool comes out ✅💯
Also, since I'm banned from Twitter, I see them here unless I go to Twitter to try to find his posts. 🧐#ITry 🙏✝️

haha same!!!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😱Background Check ....

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Good catch...I need to look and see.
Did you get booted from tiwtter?

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

👀 What am I looking at here 🧐

(2) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Think this is Apollo, not Caesar. Veil lifted from:
Apollo

God of oracles, healing, archery, music and arts, sunlight, knowledge, herds and flocks, and protection of the young.

I see this as the veil will be lifted and humanity starts seeing clearly 20/20 vision, then Darkness falls and when Darkness falls, so do our Enemies!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I agree!

(1) Show this thread

Florida Born and Raised, Truth Seeker and Relentless through the Strength of Christ ✝️ Psalm 27:1 Whom Shall I Fear? 🇺🇸🌏🪖🦍

My question, What did FoJak say, he seems have a good read on these?

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

The shroud has lifted and DJT will prevail!

One of the reasons for Caesar's success was his great leadership. He was a charismatic leader, and he could persuade his men to do anything and do the impossible. ... Perhaps the key to Caesar's leadership skills and ability to inspire men was that he led by example. Like Alexander the Great, he was his own best soldier.

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

veil removed ??

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

The veil has been lifted ...

blah blah blah - Mr. Pool has provided "Dead" information. "Think Mirror - 03:6". ...and all we got was a Satanic halftime show - no news there.

In response Karl Butz to his Publication

👀#MrPool knows everything. I just have a hard time figuring out his cryptic posts at times.
🙏✝️ God Bless#MrPool 🙏✝️#GodWins#godwon#EverythingIsGoingToBeAlright

(1) Show this thread

It has a similar feel to that other video he recently posted. This one feels like the veil is being lifted. Meaning that normies are going to get a huge wake up call.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

lol! I always feel like I need to smoke something first b4 reading or watching his stuff! 🤣

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

I'm just glad somebody always decodes it in the comments😆

(1) Show this thread

i just tagged you in twatter 😂

does anyone have any clue as to who he is??

in case you dont know, Mr Pool predicts EVERYTHING

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

i have recently discovered him. since i havent seen much.. most of the things ive seen dont seem to be good news.. its hard to tell if he is saying white hats win or balck hats. tell me more about him

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

#MrPool knows Everything. ⏰💫
#GodWins 🙏✝️

(2) Show this thread

WOAH!!!!!!!