WHAT IS US PATENT

#11,107,588 B2?

PFIZER PATENT
WAS GRANTED IN 2021,
IT IS USED FOR CELLULAR TOWER COMMUNICATION WITH GRAPHENE INJECTED HUMANS WORLDWIDE!

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Gal Ehrlich

books, painting, walks in nature

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I did not get vaxxed but my husband did. I got really sick after he was vaxxed and so did he. So bad I had to go to hospital where I plead with them to NOT give me vent or Remdesivir. My husband was our County Sherrif at the time and he was with me, They gave me "Just an IV as I asked" and allowed him to sit in my room the entire time. The hospital Dr told me to stop taking ivermectin my Dr had given me just days prior. 3 months later my hair fell out.
Alot is packed into this statement.

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

😭
🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
💗
God Bless you and your family.

(2) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Damn Aug 2021 is still in the realm of current events - that was in the thick of it…just shows how closely we have to fly near the sun to expose and capture [their] crimes. Precision, timing and one brief window to lure and then dodge.

aha so it was true!
5G + graphene oxide = zombie apocalypse!
thank God for covfefe

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Has it been installed everywhere? I am so worried about my family.

(1) Show this thread