#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Wisdom / Show Me / Bring Back The Real First Lady / Hell Anything Is Possible / Stay Tuned / Butterfly ๐Ÿฆ‹/ Giant Red Wave ๐ŸŒŠ/ Judgement Day / Do Something / The Book Of Life / Hot Hot Hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Home Now / Pray For Discernment ๐Ÿ™/ Taking Christ Bride To A Safe Location / Stop Playing The Games ๐ŸŽฎ/ Ringing In My Ears Signs๐Ÿ‘‚/ Next Stop Antarctica / The Kennedy Family / Nighthawk / Orions Belt ***/ Triple 8 / The Return / Extraction / Surprised / Lightbringer / My Future / Rapture Day / Magic Myk Hyn / Project Odin / Buffalo Woman / Relentless / I Am Protected / Can You Hear Me๐Ÿ‘‚/ Vibrations / Genuine Love โค/ Stop Denyin Her Access / Trinity Secret Code / Playing Games ๐Ÿคฌ/ Freaky Friday / Oracle Of Delphi / See Up Next / Pain Is Coming ๐Ÿ’€/ Heres The Key ๐Ÿ”‘/ Killer Queen / Tough Cookie ๐Ÿช/ Set The Stage / Vvission ๐ŸฆŒ/ I Am Being Vindicated One K
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=diving%20buddies
129-921
774-477
1083-3801
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Adami Hanneqeb, a place on the border of Naphtali
Greek-blood

Hebrew-to scatter
Greek-Barnabas, an Israelite companion of Paul

Hebrew-Arpad, a city in Aram (Syria)
Greek-Asian, of Asia

Hebrew-"God is salvation", a well-known Israelite prophet
Greek-opposition

Hebrew-"cheerfulness", two Israelites
Greek-birth

Hebrew- a tunic
Greek- to come

Hebrew-lo!
Greek-to fit, join, to join oneself to (in marriage)

Hebrew-plunder, spoil
Greek-without cause or reason, vainly

Hebrew-"brother of (the) dawn", a Benjamite
Greek-Amon (Amos), a king of Judah son of Manasseh and father of Josiah, an ancestor of Jesus

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it