#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

It Is Because I Believe In The Love Of Humanity / I Dont Want To Have To Come Here Anymore / Its Not Too Late To Change Your Ways / Were We Go One We Go All 🀝/ Gematria Is The Foundation Of The Living Word Of God / I Dont Fit In This Sick Deranged World And Am Not Trying To / And You Will Be Hated By All For My Names Sake 🦌/ American Govt Useless Eaters / Decode Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 🐯🐲/ The Throne Of God Is The North / I Am True Prophet Sent By God / God Chooses Whoever He Wants / You Can Run On For A Long Time βŒ›/ Direct Connection With The Heavenly Father πŸ‘‚/ You Are Promoted To New Levels πŸ†™οΈ/ My Words Are Sharpened For War / Pack Up You Are Moving Soon πŸŽ’/ Teamwork Makes The Dream Work / Theyd Rather Throw Stones Than Help To Heal Darkness πŸ₯΄/ Prophecy Unleashed On World / The Bible Says Endure To The End K πŸ’ͺ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=research%20that%20will%20save%20lives
296-692
3050-0503
TS 17:00 - 5:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

God's child #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- "my brother has arisen", an Israelite
Greek-a road around

Hebrew-Areli, a son of Gad, also his descendants
Greek-inactive, idle

Hebrew-Dimonah, a place in Judah
Greek-to crowd in, to annoy

Hebrew-Yah, the name of the God of Israel
Greek-reasonable, rational

Hebrew-to produce thousands
Greek- to look in the face, look straight at

Hebrew- a cause, reason, manner
Greek-me, mine, my

Hebrew-"God ascends", four Israelites
Greek-antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it