Ya'll have fun today!

Today is my Mom and oldest brother's birthday. She is breaking the eights today 88!

Little party for her today at the lake.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Happy 88th Birthday to your mom and Happy Birthday to your oldest brother! It looks like a wonderful place to celebrate! Enjoy!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thanks we enjoyed it. She wasn't able to go in the boat but she was happy to have all 4 of us there. Dad has been gone for yrs.

(1) Show this thread

GLAD YOU HAD A NICE DAY CELEBRATING YOUR MOM AND BROTHER BIRTHDAYS LOOKS LIKE A NICE PLACE TO HAVE FUN

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

And there are fishes in that there water!
Nana loves to fish!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

That’s a lovely plan Nana. Birthday wishes for mom and bro🥳🥳❤️

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

It was a good day, hard for her to travel she is so weak. She is down to 89lbs but hanging in there.
Hoping she can hold on til some new medical technology comes to the public that might help her get better.
Always HOPE!
This is a big lake, we have plenty of room on this lake for the after party BYOB, (Bring Your Own Boat for the celebration).
We had a huge Trump Boat Party there in 2020.

There are 3 different marinas plus another one inside the State Park.
They have a few cabins as rentals and it is only about an hour to Nashville or an hour to Huntsville AL.
The lake is plenty big for a Patriot After Party!
My fam has a house here.
Nana has a bedroom here for you. Master upstairs, 3 bedrooms with 4 queen beds downstairs.
You, Juan, and Fan have a room here! Everyone will have a blast at the lake and in Nashville as well if they stay there.
Can't wait to meet everyone!
This is one of the Marinas.

(1) Show this thread

Happy birthday to your Mom and oldest brother! Enjoy!

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Thanks just glad to still have her!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

I hope it is a wonderful, spectacular day!!!💛

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thanks it was a good one. We never know when it will be our last with her, as I am sure many of you are in similar situations with some of your loved ones.
She had a good time, had 4 of us kiddos there together.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Happy birthday (s) 🎂❤️

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Happy birthday to your Mom & brother. I hope they both have an awesome day.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thx

(1) Show this thread