I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Has anyone started anything new, to get us through this time! I'm still keeping up, and don't want to stop, but you have to take your mind off of it. I started canning, about 2 months ago, then I have started dehydrating food. I love them both, those receipes make me look good! Ever had Cherry Lemonade, from scratch! Darn it's good!!!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I just got laid off yesterday and want to start a project but not sure what. Put in my first small garden this year. Not doing so well. Live and learn. So far just a few peppers and lots of cherry tomatoes. Feels like I spent a lot of money for nothing.

KEEP working on your garden ! We also are learning this process. We found out we LOVE IT !! we have also have sucess and failures but it is a learning process ! The harvest gives you gratitude. Espically when you share your all grown homemade salsa with you friends and co workers !! STAY AT IT !! you can only get better !! MUCH LOVE to you patriot !!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Thank you.