We are ready when the time is right, Sir! ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

#5 account just nuked. twtter can kiss my a*s #TheMoreYouKnow #OwnYourHealth #Fluoride #Mercury #Additives

eating peanut butter as I type. (my superpower food lol)

Indeed...at this point i think i probabley have the shiniest ammo in country...

Love it, love you President Trump forever, God bless and protect you🙏💛🧡🙏❤️

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Amen. Gods divine timing. ❤️❤️🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Long Live Trump! 🇺🇸🦅

Yes we are!

"If not us, who? If not now, when?" - John F. Kennedy

.🇺🇸🙏❤💪

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

new Mr. Pool

In response Lauren Connors to her Publication

posted on my page

In response Lauren Connors to her Publication

MR Pool?

(3) Show this thread