Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Most of my friends can see the visible damage of lib world and are in distress but cannot open their minds to the depravity of of the people responsible nor how deep the rot goes.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I feel all of this! Thank you for sharing itβ€” just shows how much we will all need#AnonMountainIsland#AnonsNeverGiveUp πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ’™πŸ™

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

YOUR WELCOME
I THINK EVERYONE HAS TO DIFFERENT DEGREES

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Woohoo
We made it this far!
We are the real winners for sure.
What have we won?
We have won, another day of life, and
many, many wonderful like minded friends who are helping to save humans from themselves .

In response arba happihr to her Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

❀️❀️🌻🌻

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ’₯

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Our Numbers Are Growing!
NCSWIC
WWG1WGA
God Wins!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

YES THEY ARE 100X

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🌴 It has been a tough road! πŸ˜πŸ™