The most spiritual people I know have been to hell and back. They drop F bombs and curse like sailors. They have embraced their shadows often times with falter. Nobody is perfect, but it is those imperfections that make us who we are. It is this sense of contrast that the divine has given us all to have a deeper understanding of all aspects of life. Embrace your shadows, do not ignore them, sunshine and rainbows only gets you so far.

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Former me used to swear and F-bomb much more. When the Holy Spirit entered my life, it changed completely.

I'm not as angry as I used to be. I'm not as aggressive or easy to agitate as I used to be. Turns out I don't need to swear (for the majority of the time).

That's not to say I don't get agitated, I do. Particularly traffic seems to be one of those places, but nowadays it's more like "Oh come on people, the light is green!" 😄

Not saying stop doing that, you do you.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

DAMN STRAIGHT