ONCE AGAIN - I BELIEVE HOLLYWOOD WAS PUT INTO PLACE TO SHOW YOU THE HORRORS GOING ON OUT THERE.
REMEMBER THE ONES YOU THINK ARE BAD
ARE GOOD AND VICE VERSA.
(I am NOT saying these horrific crimes are not happening in the entertainment industry)- BUT.... I THINK IT'S A LOT LESS THAN WHAT PEOPLE ARE THINKING..
(again.. there is a major push on here with accusing these actors - I know these people did not research them).

I BELIEVE ACTORS ARE MILITARY FIRST ...
WHAT OTHER WAY TO GET YOUR ATTN.
HOW ELSE WOULD IT RAISE AWARENESS TO THE ONES THAT MAY BE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK....

WHAT WILL SHOCK THE WORLD??

IF YOU FIND OUT A FAMILY MEMBER, FRIEND, TEACHER, BANKER- YOUR LOCAL POLICE-DOCTORS-LAWYERS - ETC. ARE YOUR EVIL CRIMINALS..... WHAT ABOUT THE TRUTH MOVEMENT???
what better place to hide........

I ALREADY KNOW THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE I SPENT YEARS LOOKING INTO IT..... I FOLLOWED THE MONEY ... THINK .... HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY IN THE TRUTH MOVEMENT?

IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF U

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Elle, I believe that you're on to something that is real.
When I'm with a group of family and friends, I can almost pick them out.
But sometimes, because of certain behaviors, I do think it's possible that they either are soulless or their souls are teeny- tiny, not very evolved and they have much more love for self than for God or their family and fellow human beings.
Did I write 'much more love for self'
the is no thought of love for anything else.
Aside from what I just wrote, for some reason lots of people have shared their experiences with me. Majority was abused. Where does this propensity for abuse come from?
Not from God.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Every Time to her Publication

A REAL HUMAN WOULD NEVER HARM A CHILD - I DO NOT BELIEVE ITS A BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUE - I BELIEVE MANY CRIMINALS WHO HARM ANY HUMAN HAS EITHER NO SOUL OR A FRACTAL OF A SOUL... I WITNESSED THIS ONE TO MANY TIMES MYSELF.... THE LAST INCIDENT THAT I REVEALED TO YOU ABOUT THAT MONSTER I KICKED OUT OF 2 FAMILY HOMES RECENTLY - WAS ADOPTED - I BELIEVE THIS WAS THE LAST BATCH THAT CAME UP FROM THE UNDERGROUND.... THERE IS NO LIFE IN HIS EYES .. I ALSO HAVE FRIENDS WHO WERE ADOPTED OR JUST SO DISCONNECTED - ACTUALLY NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE .. THEY ALL TURNED THEIR BACKS ON ME IN 2019... SO WAS IT BC THEY THOUGHT I WAS IN A CULT? THAT I WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST OR WAS IT SOMETHING ELSE? - could it be that they thought I was going to figure them out... they know I am smart and it would only be a matter of time.. how many of us in the TRUTH MOVEMENT have had family and friends disconnect from us?.. I believe these could very well be the monster criminals.

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication