I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Has anyone started anything new, to get us through this time! I'm still keeping up, and don't want to stop, but you have to take your mind off of it. I started canning, about 2 months ago, then I have started dehydrating food. I love them both, those receipes make me look good! Ever had Cherry Lemonade, from scratch! Darn it's good!!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Gardening is so fun, mine went in late, still waiting. (Up North) Rescuing puppies is definately a good thing, anyway your local spca, or animal compound can help you with getting the other puppies out?

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

We have tried several times to adopt thru some on the internet, but never get an acknowledgement from them, no emails! Yet they say they are in need of people to adopt.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I know here in our small town, anything like that happens you can go to your community page and ask for help! People are amazing,

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

What an asshole, people just can't help themselves.

(1) Show this thread