Help me scream this information from the roof tops!! This just happened to us TODAY

Understand: I married my husband for his sense of humor!!!

Only people mentioned by @EyeQtest in this post can reply

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

I might have tried to cast out their demons.

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

no, don’t speak out there my husband earned that benefit. He used private practice but they retired around August 2020. Covid! He did not return to a Dr until last year he tried the Lexington VA. Now says he’s not going back. He kinda made up his mind before the last visit. This just sealed the deal!

(1) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

reminds me many years ago going to a doc office and being asked if there was anything I used to do that I no longer wanted to do, and I thought WTF ?!!!!
it was for pushing anti-depressants on people.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

the delusion is strong.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

can't change your race? clayton bigsbee is sad to hear that 😂

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

what chance do the kids have with these
demons lording over them.

un f believable!!

Fuck the VA! I stopped going to the VA over 6 years ago when all they wanted to do was push their drugs (and way too many of them) for all kinds of BS. They don’t actually take care of Veterans or not in my opinion.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Our regular family dr retired during Covid scam, and was great about natural remedies, food, exercise.
so last year he went to VA for first time
So funny to read your response, we got in car he said “time to find a new doctor”. Haha great minds think alike

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

When I am asked, race on a questionnaire
I say, No not fast enough.😹
🏃🏃

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Yes. Sex should still be answered with yes, couple times a week! Too. Lol. Love it!! I’m too slow for race as well!! Ha good one!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🏁💛😂👍

(2) Show this thread

I'm thinking, "What is these obviously mentally deficient doctors motivation?"
Well, maybe smarter than we realize.
How much money do they make by asking the questions?
How much money do they make if someone answers with enough hesitation so that the doctor can then go on to the next step?
Then eventually, how much do they get paid if the patient actually goes for being transitioned?
Motivation, besides being brainwashed or threatened, also possibilities:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

In response Every Time to her Publication

See, all great points we discussed immediately. At the VA the doctors should not be receiving bonus and kickbacks from big pharma… but I trust no one anymore!!! Some are still active duty there. All weird relations anymore. Trusting none still

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Same here! My husband went to a new doctor and one of the questions he was asked was "Have you always been a male?"

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

That is so messed up - I would have went ape shit in that Dr's office.. how dare them.. scumbags.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

She told him she could defer the questions…he made her read every one out loud!!!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

It makes me think of my son. He is as pale as pale can be and he's black, white with lots of Cherokee. He hates when people try to make him one thing. He was brought up knowing every aspect of himself and he is so proud of it all. It's sad how any racial box still needs to be on forms. I wonder when we're going to see a gzillion gender boxes.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Exactly. We need one box. Human. We are all humans. Bless your son!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😂😂😂

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

If Elizabeth Warren can be Native American than apparently you can change your race. 😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This absolutely state of these people. Your husband’s response was 🔥🤣