#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Happy Moon Day Patriots!

O
M
GEEEEE.....

THOSE COLORS!
Imagine IF...
Moon was like a halographic silvery reflective color in REAL...All that "dust" and "silver" was actually reflective like Tin Foil, but sparkly...When up close...it means that It was a flake of individual specks of glittery space, organic, cosmic dust...just like sand on Earth...

Well, look through all that silver to see the transparent TRUTH in some colors presented there...The oranges, like (rusty) reminds me of Copper (Cu) (29) (63.546)...That also reminds me of ROSE Gold or Bronze maybe...but Ima glow with Cu 4 Real there...Anyways...also present is a hue or a few hues of Gray/Green/Slate/and Deep Blue...I think Nickle would have to be represented here too...Looks like a whole galaxy hidden in a holographic shell of TIMED...GOODSASS!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @phoenixrising22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Cunningham, click on at the bottom under it