Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

We don't have another year. The children can not undergo another year of public indoctrination. The Dept of Education and Teachers unions must be dismantled and burned to ashes. Red line set

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

AMEN. ARE WE SURE THE Q MOVEMENT IS REALLY THERE FOR US? PEOPLE ARE DYING. DON'T TELL ME IT'S A MOVIE AND ALL FAKE. BLIND FAITH IS HOW WE GOT INTO THIS MESS. WITH CGI WE ARE IN THE AGE OF DECEPTION. THAT'S WHY THE BIBLE SAYS IT IS THE ONLY TRUTH TO GET THROUGH THESE TIMES. THE SIGNS ARE IN THE SKIES LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS. WHY DOESN'T Q TALK ABOUT THIS? NOTHING ABOUT THE SIGNS THAT ARE IN THE BIBLE. THE TIME IS NOW TO GET TO KNOW YOUR FATHER. PLEASE. GOD BLESS ALL.

Amein. In the meantime our military is being infiltrated with woke globalist Marxists from the indoctrination system

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

THAT IS WHY MAN CAN NOT FIX WHAT IT HAS MADE. ONLY FATHER JESUS. GOD BLESS ALL. BOTH SIDES CAN'T SAVE US. IMO