Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

Thanks for the ride Lucas Warren, Followed and retweeted all, i really enjoy riding with these amazing Patriots, IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 BELOW IS A SHOT OF OUR GUYS ON HAMBURGER HILL

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response Michelle Leuschen to her Publication

Followed you

(1) Show this thread

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Can't wait to see her Military Tribunal confession & sentence.

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!! Patriot Party Trumplican!! Catholic Single Italian American Woman!! #WomenForTrump #MAGA

Thanks for including me@Gingerred42 !! @PVTrump following all!! #PrayForTrump

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Paula PVTrump to her Publication

Heavenly Father, PROTECT, GUIDE & ASSIST President Trump. Strengthen him. Keep him in Excellent Health. Give him Wisdom, Divine Revelations & Favor with men. Fill him with Your Holy Spirit. Prosper him & give him Success in All things. Make him & his Plans INVISIBLE to all physical & spiritual enemies. THANK You in Jesus' Name. Amen 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Love my President (DJT) and Love my Country!!! #CCOT #FBTS #FormerLEO #MAGA #WRWY #WWG1WGA #GodWins #MAGA #KAG #SavetheChildren

Great set of Patriots there...

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

In response ARaising Hell to her Publication

Hey I remember you from Twitter! Do you still want to stay off trains? I just followed you

(1) Show this thread

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE@LUCASWARREN ,ITS A PLEASURE RIDING WITH THESE AMAZING PATRIOTS. I FOLLOWED ALL AND RETWEETED YOUR TRAIN, IFBAP. 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

@dewharvey

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Well I hope she gets a nice prison cell on Gitmo, perhaps an ocean front view.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Followed all!!

A proud American, who strives each day to educate individuals on a path of self-discovery.

Thank you! That was so nice of you.

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication

Thank you for the ride Lucas@Lucaswarren, its always a pleasure riding with these amazing Patriots! Followed all and retweeted! IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread