The flood is coming. 😎
Emails, videos, audio, pics, etc.
FBI accidentally deletes texts?
No Such Agency accidentally releases IT ALL>
Shall we play a game?
Q

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

what did the nsa accidentally release? i havent seen anytjing.

Dave on X22 report thinks Q was actually refering to the Space Force which hadnt been, at that point, announced VS them talking about the NSA .

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i got excited by this idea so read all instances of no such agency & nothing pointed to space force even in hindsight. when I read this drop, I decided it's definitely NSA.

What if No Such Agency alerted May to the kill plan per POTUS?
What if the attempt was ordered by ++?
Why?
FREEDOM Caucus?
FREEDOM.
Q

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i got excited by this idea so read all instances of no such agency & nothing pointed to space force even in hindsight. when I read this drop, I decided it's definitely NSA.

What if No Such Agency alerted May to the kill plan per POTUS?
What if the attempt was ordered by ++?
Why?
FREEDOM Caucus?
FREEDOM.
Q

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

interesting. i missed that podcast. thank you

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
(1) Show this thread