GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

OMG
Underground Masonic temples... this is where they keep the hundreds of thousands of children all over the world

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I think for so many people... we've spent years practically equating people basically to ourselves. During this awakening.. our eyes have been glimpsing just how Evil.. and Corrupt [ they] are and its so hard to believe tthat there are so evil humans capable of such evilness.. but remember all these years we only had lies shoved down our throats ! complete lies and meanwhile theres Evil Evil very Evil , as the workd is slowly awakening to find that we need to stand against all,#savehumanity#saveourchildten#loveandpray#GodWins and blow up caves and tunnels but wait... if that is done will

FEAR NOT SISTER PATRIOT GOD HAS HIS ARMS WRAPED AROUND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, PRAY AND GIVE PRAISE TO HIS ALL MIGHTY GLORY. HEAVENLY FATHER I PARY AND REBUKE SATAN IN THE NAME OF JESUS REACH DOWN AND MOVE ON OUR SISTER PATRIOT.

In response IAM Afrydmind to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ITS_TIME in this post can reply

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

In response mike Anon to his Publication

I Receive in the Name of Jesus! 🤚🏼 All Glory To God!