Remember all those sick videos of nanshi piglosi going on and on ecstatically about her chocolate ice cream and the expensive freezer in which she hoards it? Now we have all these vids of joey-of-the -basement eating ice cream; pistachio evidently being his favorite. Are "chocolate ice cream" and pistachio ice cream" part of the pedo lexicon? Let us also remember how ben and jerry have gone woke.
I am going to refrain from eating ice cream.

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Or are they getting us through the ice cream. I learned about the toxins put in Häagen-Dazs ice cream. I went to a local carvel to get a sundae. Usually the chocolate is solid in color. The last time there were little black specs in it. I went into the store. Have you read ice cream labels lately?? Then you have pedo symbols on ice cream cartons like Good Humor.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Reading the ingredients in most ice cream makes you put it back into the freezer at the grocery store... find that with most processed foods actually. Even popcorn, look for the non-GMO label.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication