You know who I trust in the "trenches" me, know why CUZ I LOVE GOD> and all else is suspect, not reggie patriots.

I wanna be in charge of NOT one human. TO be clear....FOR INFO ONLY> not my place that place. NOPE on that under the radar and in their fkn faces, WHEN are we gonna stop giving THIS system eight hours of our days.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I always feel the same way. I was working as a millwright before and had several of the foremen ask me how to do certain things. I would always show them patiently how to do them and jokingly say that I went to school to learn this and I'm giving you the on the job crash course. Well aren't you worried about someone taking your job? I would tell them no not at all, If you can do a better job why shouldn't you do it? I'm just not geared the way they are it seems. Never wanted to control anyone, Just to do my best so I am not disappointed with me. I got taken as a sucker or a fool, I am neither. I just don't worry about the little things. stressing about the little things is just not worth it and helping someone is it's own reward.
What more does one need right?

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Right on brother.

(1) Show this thread