Im still in the everything is gonna be alright space, just have faith.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you. Me too. Lots of FUD out there today. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide as if that would solve it. Just have to bring it on and pray to overcome it seems.

““He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.” “ ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2‬:‭7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Goals…every single day 🙏❤️

Al Green - Everything's Gonna Be Alright - YouTube

Music video by Al Green performing Everything's Gonna Be Alright. (C) 1987 A&M Records

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

in the end, yes