Q HAS SAID UNTOLD NUMBERS WILL SEEK DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY MEDS FROM DOCTORS/HOSPITALS.

WHO WAS HE REFERRING TO?

US?

I'm not having a good day. The company I work for is closing the facility I work in and I won't have a job or medical benefits by November 1st. I'm tired. I'm 55 and I'm just done. My life needs to change. I'm miserable.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rustic_Extras in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

🙏💞🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IM 67 IVE HAD 3 PACEMAKERS IN 22 YEARS HAD MY LEGS BLOWN APART FROM GUNSHOT WOUNDS LOST MY WIFE AND BUSINESS HAD TO SELL EVERYTHING I HAD TO SURVIVE I HAVE DIABETES AND LYMES DISEASE AND BOUTS OF PANCREATITIS......I MET A WOMAN A FEW YEARS AGO AND IM PHYSICALLY BUILDING A HOUSE FOR HER.....ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN.....GOD WILL PROVIDE.......BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS FOR YOU

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Diabetes 2 - Rife Frequency - YouTube

Diabetes 2 - Rife Frequency - Relief can be found listening to frequencies, with or without headphones. Rife Frequencies - The Rife machine was developed by ...

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Diabetes 1 - Rife Frequency - YouTube

Diabetes 1 - Rife Frequency - Relief can be found listening to frequencies, with or without headphones. Rife Frequencies - The Rife machine was developed by ...

(5) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Many are going through something similar. Remember: God loves you, you are not alone, and when one door closes another one opens. Take some time for yourself; take care of yourself, keep up a sense of humor and get out in nature; very healing.