President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

It's only 3,000.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Plus 2000 already sent?
And do we really know the real numbers?

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Why do our kids always have to pay the price?
And for this imaginary fight?
To protect his family's interest?
Wow..

Yes, yours is a question we should have asked years and years ago.
It's all part of the Cabal's game or plan, whatever we want to call it.
They like to see humanity suffer.
See The Fall of the Cabal, 20 part series, either on youtube or rumble.

I watched that up to pt 10. Which was a while ago. From then on the events a responsible parties have been easily identified most times.
If actually tried to keep a few steps back these last 2 passing seasons.
Once you know these things everything else is like white noise.
I got a fan for that. Lol.

If you want to do anything, find a way to promote or advertise Sound of Freedom.
That's not a bad idea and it isn't white noise.
In fact all the information, videos, interviews regarding Sound of Freedom - that is God's noise. So why not join the chorus?

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

Oh I don't do nothing. Been at this for years. Back when Field and Juan were doing 3 and 4 hr interviews and drinking terrible coffee and eating chicken and donuts. And my wife and I have seen Sound of freedom, along with 1000s of others vids, interviews prepper vids, articles and research, starting back in 2012 or 13 sometime. I'm not new. Our kids stopped talking to us back in 16, until after covid in 22 when they realized we were not crazy. I'
m just old and fairly worn out. I did my part for what seems like a lifetime. Can't sleep most nights, images of those things don't just disappear. Been kicked off of platforms many times, and finally found this one at 1215am the first night we were able to sign up. Came here from WeGo when Kobayashi and VK posted about it there. I do and have done my part. And I don't feel a bit bad about backing off for the good of me. And to give someone else space on this platform.
Be blessed.

I wrote "Join the chorus" but
I see that you already joined,
What I wrote probably sounded
very personal, but you did seem
to say you were tired of it.
Me, too.
I'm disabled, waiting for the
so-called-promised-medbeds.
I can't do much myself
but in the meantime,